The psychological nature of a female athlete is undeniably different than that of their male counterpart. Our own experiences and endeavors as females provides us with the ability to cater specifically to the female soccer player. We see a need for a training environment that pushes players to maximize their potential through the creation of both physical and psychological challenges, but also encompassing the necessary positive reinforcement and mentoring from those who have previously been in their shoes. For girls, by girls. Devising and working a plan for female players to reach their defined objective.
- Small Group Sessions (2-4 players)
- Team Training - Our highly experienced trainers sit down with your team or club and put together a comprehensive player development plan that best suits you and your players. Real player development is our highest priority.
- Clinics- throughout the year 1MINDSET sets up clinics on various topics.
MAY 5th Striker Keeper Clinic in South Jersey for more information click here. To register click here
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to request more information and secure your spot in our training programs.
- FOR GIRLS, BY GIRLS. 1MINDSET TRAINING will be conducted by female coaches at all times. We take the responsbility of being positve role models for young female athletes serious and its important to us to give back and provide for the next generation.
- Club “neutral”
- We have played the game at the highest level as well as coached at the club, ODP, Division I, II and III levels.
- We have studied under 3 of the top professional club academy coaches. PSV Einhoven, FC Barcelona, Manchester United
- All about player development.
- Network of soccer coaches and professionals in the sport.
- Offer the highest standard of training in the United States for girls.
- Develop a player's mentality and mindset through proper training and in turn, raise the level of players in the area and enhance the level of play across the game.
- Promote positive attitudes towards the sport and encourage work ethic as a means to reaching full potential as a player.
- Develop players with positive attitudes who demonstrate a passion to be the best they can be in everything they do in life
- Enhance every participants’ self-esteem and passion to learn.
- Foster the love of the game in young players by proactively connecting them with the U.S. National team, top clubs and world soccer players.
- Develop superior technical players with great touch and creative flair
- Emphasize FUN. 1MINDSET believes if a player is having fun, and loves what they are doing, the player’s ability and desire to learn is greatly enhanced.
1MINDSET PLAYER DEVELOPMENT
WHAT IS 1MINDSET PLAYER DEVELOPMENT?
Player Development is educating the players not only on the technical, tactical, physical and psychological demands of the game for their level, but also educating them to develop an appreciation for the game. Every 1MINDSET Trainer, regardless of the level of team they are working with, will be concerned about player development. Decisions made about what is best for a young player have significant impact on that player as they grow older. Winning championships at 10 years old may not translate into championships at 20 years old. 1MINDSET provides its participants a tangible and inspirational connection to the best teaching practices available with leading professional trainers. The development of a soccer player is a long process, which requires proper guidance from quality, knowledgeable coaches. The main objective of 1MINDSET is player development, to help a player develop personally thereby helping them become the best player athlete, both physically and mentally. 1MINDSET has established a soccer curriculum focused on developing both technical and mental attributes in young players with emphasis on technical ball skill development, creativity, and 1 v 1 attacking play.
Players trained THE 1MINDSET WAY will develop the following attributes:
- Superior skill and touch with the ball.
- Dynamic, energized and disciplined approach to the game.
- Confident and visible individual soccer personality.
- Creative and competitive, yet poised in action.
- Passionate, mentally tough, positive attitude, and love of soccer.
- Respectful and courteous to others, unconditional sportsmanship.
- Love of learning and clear desire to improve.
- Unafraid to make mistakes; mentality to make adjustments and keep working to improve.
- Total enjoyment from soccer.
- When players are motivated practicing their sport, they will learn more from it, therefore becoming a better soccer player. 1MINDSET’s goal is to ensure that all 1MINDSET Trainers develop the ability to create an environment where youth players get as much pleasure from soccer as possible.
THROUGH QUALITY REPETITIONS
- Repetition is an important aspect in the process of teaching soccer. Practice, practice and practice again. PRACTICE MAKES PERMANENT.
- In training this means:
- Many repetitions
- Not having to wait
- Quality planning and organization
- 1MINDSET Training will include:
- Activities that players want to participate in because they are enjoyable.
- Activities designed to maximize the number of touches by each player at practice.
- Training sessions designed to improve player’s technical abilities and their tactical application.
- Players will be placed in an environment that breeds competitiveness and challenges them and in turn it will allow them to continually raise their level of play.